Let us be your first source for quality, caring veterinary service!
Our clinic receives no support from charitable organizations or from the government. Therefore, prompt payment assures maintenance of a well-equipped and well-stocked pet hospital for the high level of quality care we want to provide for pets. Due to the fact that prompt payment must be insured for us to provide this quality care, the following financial policies are mandatory:
- All routine services must be paid in full at the time of service.
- All professional service fees and prescriptions must be paid when pet is dismissed.
- A minimum of 50% of the estimate is required as a deposit at the time of admission for all major surgeries/hospitalizations.
- Emergency cases require a minimum $100-$200 deposit at the time of admission for intensive therapy to be initiated.
- There will be a $25 fee on all returned checks.
- Cash, personal check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit are accepted.